cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How has the pandemic affected your online shopping eg Amazon has very limited cash back deals

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

13 Replies

Re: How has the pandemic affected your online shopping eg Amazon has very limited cash back deals

ilmk0801
Shopper

I usually go to the store. I like online shopping but find that I prefer to see and pick most things myself. I just did Instacart, Kroger and then finally Walmart online and still didn't get everything I asked for yesterday. I had issues using Instacart where they said that they got me chicken and didn't. Amazon is where I usually buy non grocery items so no worries there.

Do you have issues with Instacart?

Re: How has the pandemic affected your online shopping eg Amazon has very limited cash back deals

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

Don’t use Instacart

Kyrasmom
Rewards Hunter

I've started using more online shopping (even with the lack of cash back options) and doing grocery pickup with Walmart and Kroger. It helps me avoid having to go into the stores. But I do carefully go in for my produce items.

0 Likes

Kyrasmom
Rewards Hunter

I've had issues with Instacart, so I avoid them as much as possible. Kroger uses them for their grocery delivery, but it's controlled strictly through Kroger so I haven't had any issues.

0 Likes

Termmomof2
Shopper

I switched from buying my own groceries to using the Walmart online grocery ordering.  I hope that my receipts go through with Ibotta, but more often than not they dont match up.  I just think that this too shall pass, and we can get back to earning like we did in the past.

0 Likes

LisaMpyre
Rewards Hunter

I shop much more thru other stores that offer more deals and cash back especially grocery type items. I.e. safeway...

0 Likes

Tsk
Rewards Hunter

Less IN store shopping ,hard time Finding half of what I need.end up spending more and waiting longer for stuff 

0 Likes

pattiparsons63
Rewards Hunter

I rarely shopped online before and now I prefer it

0 Likes

cheryl_123
Saver

I'm burned out on the online shopping thing. I work from home so going to the store to have some human interaction and a tactile experience are good for my mental health.  Plus I get to check out new things. I do feel like I get better deals in-store shopping. Shopping early or during the week provides more elbow room and maybe less germy. Win-win.

0 Likes