cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How have the rebates helped you ?

JoeyMatto
Shopper

Ibotta has helped enormously . It offsets the price of grocery & other things we use as a household . I bank the $$ & we use it to go on weekend holidays , dinners , airbnbs , events in other states , ibotta even paid for my AppleWatch Series 5 . 

what do you use your winnings for ? 

15 Replies

Re: How have the rebates helped you ?

Johnsdeere
Rewards Hunter

Most recently I cashed in $25 for a Amazon gift card for a friends daughter who was having a COVID birthday and was unable to celebrate with friends. Previously I’ve purchased some Christmas presents using Amazon gift cards.

SparkleBee
Rewards Hunter

I’ve used it to help fund birthdays and holidays, a barkbox subscription for the dog for a year, & my crafty habits.

Luknedbird2
Rewards Hunter

I love my Ibotta I usually wait till I get to $100 and then I like to cash out I almost always buy me a $30 scratch off ticket which I usually went off of that as well.

kencathy
Rewards Hunter

I use them for Christmas presents.  I am able to give something to everyone with out breaking the budget.

candy12874
Rewards Hunter

I always wait until just after Thanksgiving and cash in for Amazon gift cards. I use it for Christmas presents. One year, I paid for my entire Christmas list on Amazon with my rebate money.

Sher
Rewards Hunter

Often my daughter wants to order items from Amazon so it's nice to have a gift card from ibotta on my account!

0 Likes

Regsummers
Rewards Hunter

Ibotta has helped me pay for my dogs food! Used my $35 credit towards his food and treats yesterday. 

0 Likes

Jmartin
Rewards Hunter

Every year I cash out right after Thanksgiving to help bring down the cost of Christmas gift purchases. 

0 Likes

LovelyDuverney
Rewards Hunter

I always use it to splurge on myself I'm really into fashion and makeup so it truly helps my lifestyle. 

0 Likes