cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How long for receipts to get processed?

Deal Sharer

What do you find to be the longest times for receipts to process?

my ShopRite receipt had been processing since Sunday morning. 
I had a linked account with Hannaford take a week back in July also. 

I guess I’m trying to find out why this happens. 
yes, I’m anxious to get my money and bonuses, but the delays also mess up the rebates resetting and progress towards bonuses. 
is there anything we can do to help make the process smoother?

i scanned everything in the store and then again when I submitted my receipt. If there are issues, my family members are not likely to keep wrappers around. 
just wondering!

thank you!

9 Replies
Highlighted

Re: How long for receipts to get processed?

Deal Sharer

I have been fortunate.  I am unlinked everywhere.  

Walmart - I just scan the code on the receipt, and it has always selected the correct offers from what I had preloaded before shopping.  Granted, I only have 6 or 8 items per receipt.  I have done about 8 or 10 receipts, and it has always been smooth.

Kroger - I scan while in store to verify items qualify.  That means I typically only have to scan items where I have multiples when I scan and submit the receipt.  I sometimes have over 100 items on a receipt and 15 to 20 offers at times.  I pretty much always get an amount added within minutes or perhaps an hour on very rare occasion.  I don't recall anything taking many hours or days to process the first time.

It may take 3 or 4 days to get a response to a ticket once submitted though.  I am sorry you have having these troubles, but I thankfully have not had that happen to me.

Highlighted

Deal Sharer

Thank you. 
this is a receipt I scanned in myself, now three days ago. Someone else said they scanned a receipt yesterday and it went right through. Sigh!!!

its really frustrating not understanding how this works and why some go through and others don’t. 
you would think that our feedback would help to better program the computers. 
I wish there was a separate help line- I have a ticket open for missing offers on my Saturday Walmart receipt. 
im just excited to get the Moolah bonus and although I completed it, I didn’t!

really trying to get family members to actively use iBotta to save money as times are tough and getting tougher. 
🙂 happy to have iBotta to help stretch a buck!

Highlighted

Rewards Hunter

Mine has been over a month. I just contacted them. They never seem to resolve my issue. When my account was linked, the rebates never went through. Now, I upload and none of them are showing up since August 14th. I already deleted app and downloaded again. Not sure what to do other than stop using app. 

Highlighted

Deal Sharer

Lisa, did I read that correctly.  You have already completed your 75 offers, but just haven't received credit for a few of them?

Highlighted

Deal Sharer

I did about 20 offers at ShopRite and was already at 62 of the 75 needed. So I’m waiting on over $20 AND the bonus. 

Highlighted

Deal Sharer

Unlinking accounts worked for me

Highlighted

Deal Sharer

Wow, I can't imagine doing over 80 offers in 15 days.

Good for you.

Highlighted

Deal Sharer

3CDC1D72-CD2B-4380-A074-3D143AB8B220.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Deal Sharer

I try to find the offers available and get the bonus done because all too often items are not available. I got lucky with the LemiShine products and ShopRite had a lot of the bars available. 
it says 48 hours average pending time- its been over 90 now, so I finally put in a ticket. 😓 I don’t like to clog the system but it’s been too long. 

0 Likes