cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reconnect to your Ibotta teammates

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hello Savers!

Our team is currently aware of an issue regarding teammates disappearing for some of you. The good news is that we have a possible solution for you to try! Please visit the Account section in your Ibotta account and disconnect from Facebook. Once you are able to do that, please try the steps below:

Step 1:

Force close the app by double-tapping on the Home button or by swiping your finger up from the bottom of your device to bring up all open applications and swiping up on Ibotta. 

Step 2: 
Turn your device off and back on.

Step 3: 
Update to the latest version of the app if you haven't yet done so. 

Step 4: 
Similarly, update to the most current operating system of the device

Step 5: 
Log back into your Ibotta account and try relinking your Facebook account. If that doesn't work, please reach out to our Care team for further assistance at https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us.

I hope this solution works for you! 

9 Replies

Re: How to reconnect to your Ibotta teammates

mishvmd
Shopper

I usually just unclick attach to FB, then reclick it on, log into FB and it works....until I notice that they have disappeared yet again....

Wiltzius
Shopper

I tried this, several times. No luck. I have 4 friends right now and had a lot more before. 

biimotola
Deal Sharer

Thanks for the help!

0 Likes

TDearmon
Shopper

I had a 100+ teammates, now I'm down to 30+. Oh well, I'll just have to work with who's left

0 Likes

Monica03
Rewards Hunter

I followed these steps and I still only have 1 teammate showing, my sister that passed 2 years ago. None of my Facebook friends are showing up still, no matter how many times I try this. Any other suggestions?

Henry
Rewards Hunter

It didn't work for me either. 

kelly18
Deal Sharer

It isnt working for me either.

Southern4sure
Shopper

This did not work for me

SWolf08
Rewards Hunter

This has not worked for me.  I still only have 4 team mates and they aren’t my Facebook team mates

0 Likes