cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Spend My Massive Sep Level 1 Bonus if I get 25 Offers

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Not sure why this one made me laugh more than usual.   Mind you, I will watch 15 second videos etc to get 3 cents on Checkout51.    But I openly did an LOL when I seen my Sep Level1 bonus of 50¢ for 25 offers.

I actually should easily hit this by m/e, but I am anxious to see what my level 2 will be.   Maybe it will be 75 offers for $1.

1. Any suggestions on how to splurge with my 50 cents after completing my 25 offers?
  2. Also what is the worst Level bonus you have seen in terms of the offers to $ money ratio?

(Dana, you and I actually agree on these bonuses, and I know that it is just something extra you get if you happen to reach it, but this one is just pretty horrible.....lol.)

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
11 Replies

Re: How to Spend My Massive Sep Level 1 Bonus if I get 25 Offers

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I received $5 mid-week bonus for buying 12 items. today. Why buy 25 for $.50 bonus. . I can think of only one thing you can get with it... a can of soda from the machine outside of Walmart. 🙄

Rickibotta
Deal Master

I used to buy the Great Value brand or whatever it is.  I would buy them for 25 cents.  Then I could never find them in the machines.  And the machines are often completely OOS.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Name brand soda, Coke&Pepsi brand products 

0 Likes

sthomasson
Deal Sharer

I openly scoffed when I saw that too! My first thought: "Well guess that's fifty cents I won't be getting" 

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yeah that didn't hurt me much.

But then I saw I also had a More Mooooo-lah bonus offer for $20.

All I have to do is complete 75 offers this month.  😵

I know I have a long time, but that is hella offers. 

0 Likes

kcpark267
Deal Sharer

Can't get a soda in California for that, we still have to pay the CRV even though we can't return the item anywhere for the refund.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Well I just learned something new... I never heard of cry except for Honda  so had to look it up  ! 

0 Likes

Tammiejoreed
Rewards Hunter

If you don’t reach Septembers level one even though it is $.50 how can you go onto try to get level two?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Level 1 bonus ends 10/1 so there is no level 2. It’s a ridiculous bonus in my opinion!