cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

I can not get my 26.00 cashed out in any shape form or fashion

Larue242
Rewards Hunter

Ibotta can send me updates and ads to my email but for some unknown ungodly reason when I try to cash out my money they forget my email or say sent and mysteriously disappears over the internet and never shows up in my inbox or junk mail. I’m seriously having some kinda feels about this. I lost my job though this was a great way to get thanksgiving dinner and I’m feeling Ibotta played me and basically messed me over. Thanks Ibotta for having no customer service once so ever to fix this and making it now impossible to pay my water bill. Happy thanksgiving to you also!

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I can not get my 26.00 cashed out in any shape form or fashion

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Some have indicated that clearing out your cache and turning your phone off and on may help.

There is Customer Support, but the Turkey Dinner promotion has swamped them.  You can submit a request by going to Account at the bottom of the app and then Help.

Be sure to include screenshots from the app and any other information they might need.

It is taking up to a week to get a response.

Some have indicated that the Ibotta site on Facebook may be quicker, but I have never used it.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

Some have indicated that clearing out your cache and turning your phone off and on may help.

There is Customer Support, but the Turkey Dinner promotion has swamped them.  You can submit a request by going to Account at the bottom of the app and then Help.

Be sure to include screenshots from the app and any other information they might need.

It is taking up to a week to get a response.

Some have indicated that the Ibotta site on Facebook may be quicker, but I have never used it.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Karen77
Shopper

This Thanksgiving Promo is taking up the entiesites here.   Its just another  activity to 

We have to just #go with it

Be-Kind
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

dbcbrown
Rewards Hunter

I previously had a problem cashing out problem. They had me logout and sign back in. It worked. Also you might be able to message someone on their Facebook to get an answer.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

baybeedahl
Shopper

Same here exactly the same.... now not getting earnings from store!!

0 Likes