cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

I found a money maker!!

Lbabies
Deal Sharer

I'm going to be really bummed if this was already posted, but I found my first money maker!! (That I didn't see elsewhere first). Energy drinks are expensive, and we live off of them. Adrenaline shock is $1 cash back on Ibotta at Wal-Mart, up to 5 times. My Wal-Mart has coupons stuck on them for BOGO and they cost $1.98 each. I got 4, paid for 2 at $3.96, got 2 free and redeemed $4 from Wal-Mart. πŸ’Έ πŸ₯³πŸ’Έ πŸ€‘ I'm ridiculously excited 😁 

Labels (3)
5 Replies

Re: I found a money maker!!

Welshcar
Skilled Saver

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

0 Likes

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Rewards Advocate

@Lbabies Nice job!

0 Likes

Mikosmama
Core Shopper

@Lbabies , thank you for sharing! I love when everyone shares the deals they find. πŸ’• According to my Walmart app, my store doesn’t have these, but I will be checking when I’m there anyway!

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Shopping Enthusiast

I recently tried one of these for the first time because Big Lots had it as the free item this past weekend.

I am not a user of energy drinks, but I will drink free ones.

Regarding the AS, all I can say is wow.  Good flavor.  Strong flavor.

It punched me right in the face multiple times and did not even apologize.

Extremely strong, so if that is what you like, these are up your alley.

Did I mention it punched me in the face.

(Congrats on finding the deal Lbabies.  I tried the cotton candy and the fruit punch.  What is your favorite?)

"Remember, coupons are the only money you can print without the Feds getting involved"

Titanpinay
Deal Sharer

@Rickibotta Same here! I tried because of big lots freebie and I loved it. I got the watermelon. Punched me as well and made my road trip this past weekend so much easier.