cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have a question

chrissiemeade85
Rewards Hunter

how do you get cash back on this app? how do you maximize the saving? seems like all the offers are ones i dont need at the time and when i do they are goine??? please help 

Tags (1)
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: i have a question

Dana
Deal Expert

You buy certain items on the app at the store you want or the online retailer you want. Read all the fine print to male sure your getting the right items. Use coupons to lower your out of pocket and only buy what you need. People will buy extra items just to get a bonus or a rebate that's not saving/making money. The manufacture decided how many rebates once the limit is reached it goes away it doesn't matter if it has an expiration date or not so it's first come first served especially if it's a popular item and is posted all over social media.

0 Likes

Re: i have a question

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@chrissiemeade85  You learn to stock up when something is on sale and combine with coupons and/or other savings apps.  Sometimes you are lucky and an item you need is on sale - other times you miss the sale.  I find that generally speaking a lot of stores will run ads and coupons will come out for some of the items that are on Ibotta. I bought Maybelline makeup yesterday at CVS - was on sale, had good CRTs and EBs (CVS offers) so it came out free.  Then an Ibotta offer came up today, so I saved an additional .25¢.  Read through some of the posts to get some ideas. Not everything can be free -but if you save some money, then it's worth it.   Right now there are a lot of really hot laundry detergent deals - Search the deals board or stacking board and get some ideas.  Do I need more detergent - NOPE - but I'll get it free when I can. 

0 Likes