Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I love CVS

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

5D60B71B-F4D5-45E7-BDDE-5FCF47DBEF2A.jpeg

ECE5AA61-49EF-40E1-9C55-EE23C8B4AB78.jpeg

I spent hours last night planning my shopping trip to complete nov level 2 bonus, gravy train bonus and feast bonus.  I planned on buying 3 Maybelline baby lip balms (which I absolutely love!!!) I had a $4    Off Maybelline mfr coupon on my app and a CRT from cvs for $4 off any cosmetic purchase. I received a $2 reward this week by email on Friday from cvs with no reason. Then I went into store this morning and it printed me a $5 off any $15 purchase coupon. Since 3 lip balms were $14.37, I purchased a piece of Halloween candy  for 50% off for my husband to get over $15. I did not use any of my previously saved rewards (saving them for next week) and I walked out paying only .12 for everything. Did I mention that I got $5 reward bucks back for spending $12 on Maybelline?? The highlight of my day!!!

6 Replies

Re: I love CVS

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Janet1964. You were a machine!!!! Awesome job! I like the babylips too.  I was going to do makeup today too, but just too much figuring for my brain today.

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

I want to do nexxus deal next week. Cvs is supposed to give $5 Coupon tomorrow and I have saved two $5  printable coupons and they have a $10 EB when you spend $20 on nexxus. That would make 2 shampoos (regularly $30) for $5.

vz
Deal Sharer

how did you upload the pictures, I've tried but haven't figured it out....

I agree CVS is the best for cosmetic and household items.

vz
Deal Sharer

also great for cereals, beverages, and sweets.  A must to join in the annual membership which will give you $10 each moth for only $42. Don't forget to download the app! 

Janet1964
Rewards Advocate

Take the photo with your camera and above the description box click on 5th icon from the left which is a pic box. Just click on the pic you want to use, wait on it to load and add your comments underneath.

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

giphy - 2020-11-16T191820.846.gif