cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I’m new do anyone have any good tips?

Sslagter
Deal Sharer

Only buy what you really need. Also, look for Facebook groups where people post their savings.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

BogiesMom
Saver

yikes...helpful...thank you! How do you organize your discounts? Do you make a list of items needed then search and mark columns named w store? I'm still so lost! What are the memberships you have joined to get points or coupons or rebates besides KCL? Is walmart going to accept digital coupons since coupon.com is going digital? Finally...where can I get coupons in general? I live in a rural area where Walmart is my option... I'm sorry for the questions...thank you for your time in advance. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

BogiesMom
Saver

Thank you. How do you get bonuses and rebates? How do you then add them before the register?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@BogiesMom 

You don't add bonuses.  You just earn them through your regular ibotta shopping.  So you don't have to ever add a bonus.   When people are talking about ibotta rebates, they just mean the ibotta offers you find on your app dashboard. and add for the store you intend on shopping at.

Since you mostly shop at WM, it likely is easiest for you to just select WM from the honme screen and look thru the various tabs to see what things you may be interested in, and then add them to your shopping list..  You then can see your selected offers by selecting WALM??ART then in-store from your home screen, and then click on the little 'shopping list icon in the lower right  (mine has 30 at the top)

Screenshot_20211219-081602_Ibotta.jpg

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
Solved! Go to solution

BogiesMom
Saver
Thank you!
0 Likes