cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I’m new do anyone have any good tips?

Bfranks82
Rewards Hunter

I like to make my list then look through Ibotta and see if any of my items are on the app. I’ll put an W,T or H next to the items so I know where to buy certain items. (Walmart, target, H-E-B) I also love to check our new items. There are several items that I buy regularly now because I tried them because of the rebate now love that particular item. Tillamook thick shredded cheese is one of those items. 

Solved! Go to solution

Lindsey
Rewards Hunter

Welcome! I add just about every bonus I can and try to get the items when they are on sale... Double savings.

Solved! Go to solution

TinyTeach
Rewards Hunter

I myself took a break from couponing and using my rebate apps. The best advice I could give you is always check your Ibotta rebates with the store you are shopping at , before you go in you might need to clip it quick before its gone. But have fun and think of it as a scavenger hunt for savings!

Solved! Go to solution

Melissa38945
Rewards Hunter

Always check your app before shopping! You may miss on some good rebates if you forget!

Solved! Go to solution

Smoaks
Shopper

Plan your trip before you go.  It is easier for me to have everything to look for on a list.  

Solved! Go to solution

Daisygirl826
Rewards Hunter

thanks, I think I will try that 👍

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I’m new do anyone haveany good tips?

Daisygirl826
Rewards Hunter

thank you, thats entirely helpful and really helps to know that all i have to do os scan a bar code for the GC 😃

Solved! Go to solution

Wendy1
Deal Sharer

Definitely agree with you! I check the Ibotta offers before I leave to shop, create a shopping list and then head out to do my shopping. It’s really fun 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

pntra666
Rewards Hunter
  • If you're keeping a notebook, checking the adds I have an amazing app for you. Flipp
  • Once you touch what you're looking for, it searches all adds. It's so easy. Hope this helps. 
Solved! Go to solution

Click away!!

starsavy
Rewards Hunter

We just eat or change to what’s on IBOTTA and I’ve saved $300 cash money and a little over year..