cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need a team!

jordyy999
Rewards Hunter

Hi ! I’m just starting and would really like to be in a team 🙂 my name is Jordan Elaine on fb , and my referral code is cbvmgym

please and thank you!

https://ibotta.onelink.me/iUfE/8cc13c64?friend_code=cbvmgym

0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: I need a team!

What-Shot
Super Saver

Scroll down to post by  ScottyS @ScottyS. He is an admin and has a thread inviting anyone to sign up for teammates 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

1 your code is no good here everyone uses ibotta. 2 your facebook friends that use ibotta are your teammates. 3 a notification went out in july that teammates aren't workinf. 4 there's a pinned post in the deals forum you can't miss it december teammates it says they know it's not working but to add your stuff there and not to put up request posts it clogs up the feed go find that post add yous stuff and delete this.

0 Likes

Aangsparks
Rewards Guide

@Dana. You and ScottyS keep asking people asking for team members to delete their posts. However, there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. When I go to my own posts, the dropdown arrow does not have the options to edit or delete. Is there a way for the community managers to delete these posts? There are now literally dozens of these posts that are just clogging up this feed. Eventually, this forum will be unusable because of the number of posts asking for team members.

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

@Aangsparks  yes you tag scotty and ask him to delete the post.

0 Likes