cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need someone from ibotta to contact me IMMEDIATELY

cowgirlup96
Deal Sharer

Who ever Heather is she needs to be fired!!! For over a week now I have gotten the same message over and over and over again. I am on my 6th email with this girl and yet again the Same email. I'm about to freak out on her. 

Screenshot_20201118-223945_Sync for iCloud Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20201118-223823_Sync for iCloud Mail.jpg

Screenshot_20201118-224052_Sync for iCloud Mail.jpg

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: I need someone from ibotta to contact me IMMEDIATELY

Dana
Deal Expert

I think you need to contact ibotta on the facebook page and let them know about this send the screen shots. Ibotta doesn't ask you for personal information when answering a ticket. I believe this is a spam email. Ibotta posted months ago that people have been getting emails that look like they are from ibotta and are not from ibotta and to let them know about it.

0 Likes

cowgirlup96
Deal Sharer

I did they told me they couldnt help me. Said I have to be patient with this person. Sigh. I cant confirm my account cash out and any coupons I've added and scan my receipt are all disappearing now 

0 Likes

cowgirlup96
Deal Sharer

Oh shoot really?? It shows the email I sent to them. I hope its ibotta

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@cowgirlup96 

This looks legit to me but I don;t see a ticket number.

Go to ibotta.com and sign in (preferably on a computer; but not necessary)

Click HELP CENTER on bottom of screen

Then  click your name in upper right

And choose MY SUPPORT TICKETS

(see if all of this is an open ticket.  If not you can open up a ticket there and at least you know it is legit and it is easier to type on a computer screen than a mobile.)

I appreciate that you are 'missing out' on offers right now, but it is important that your account get fixed.  Try to be as patient as you can.  The ibotta customer service is overwhelmed with tickets.  They have ALWAYS come through for me when deserved..  I am sure they will help you once you get thru this 'security' situation.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

cowgirlup96
Deal Sharer

Thanks. I still have no response from them. I'm going to try your way. That's how I had to create a ticket was through the website because it wont even send me a confirmation email. It's so frustrating 

0 Likes