cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

I want all the IBOTTA Wisdom I can get

cassiexoxo0182
Shopper

Hello y’all...I’m still learning the ins & outs of IBOTTA...if anyone has knowledge that would help me I would greatly appreciate it and my family would also because I’m constantly trying to find the next deal. 
SOOOO...I need to know how to shop online with IBOTTA at a store like Walmart and be able to get my order on time for a pickup time slot. By the time I get a couple of things found on Walmart and added to my cart I can’t get a slot till the next day.  How can I shop faster with ibotta on line??? Help me please I’m making money but it’s crazy at how much time I have spent to make that money!!!!!’

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: I want all the IBOTTA Wisdom I can get

Dana
Deal Expert

The pick up delivery time of walmart has nothing to do with ibotta. Ibotta just gives rebates not times. That is a walmart issue you can ask your store when they put up new times.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Walmart Grocery Pickup gives you an hour after you reserve a time slot to checkout.  If you need longer, you can fill up your cart first, then reserve your pickup time and checkout.  I still make a shopping list so I can add items quickly and checkout.  

Solved! Go to solution

Glammy

@cassiexoxo0182 

Hello Cassie. I am not sure there is anyway that Ibotta can help you get a Walmart time slot faster. 
But, I have learned a few tricks, namely: 
- Bonus offers post around 9 am EST on Mondays or Tuesdays.      
- I also check the expiration date on offers that I want to purchase so that I can coordinate with double dip offers at the grocery (which change on Thursdays or Sundays) or other apps. 
- I can also start a pick up order in advance and reserve a time slot and can change the order, add or sometimes delete items, up to 24 hrs (I think) before the pick up time. 
Happy Shopping. 

6 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

The pick up delivery time of walmart has nothing to do with ibotta. Ibotta just gives rebates not times. That is a walmart issue you can ask your store when they put up new times.

Solved! Go to solution

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@cassiexoxo0182 are you saying it's taking you too long to figure out your order and then it's too late? So you need planning/shopping tips?? 

You're already headed in the right direction, reading posts in the community! I read thru all the great posts here before making shopping lists. I check for Free after offers first. But I don't shop online, I still drive to the store.

Solved! Go to solution

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Super Saver

Walmart Grocery Pickup gives you an hour after you reserve a time slot to checkout.  If you need longer, you can fill up your cart first, then reserve your pickup time and checkout.  I still make a shopping list so I can add items quickly and checkout.  

Solved! Go to solution

cassiexoxo0182
Shopper

Thank you for understanding what I was saying. I just needed someone who has more experience to give me a little help. But now I know like I’ve always done make a list and check items on my phone with the bar code scanner. 
thank you so much...

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Glammy

@cassiexoxo0182 

Hello Cassie. I am not sure there is anyway that Ibotta can help you get a Walmart time slot faster. 
But, I have learned a few tricks, namely: 
- Bonus offers post around 9 am EST on Mondays or Tuesdays.      
- I also check the expiration date on offers that I want to purchase so that I can coordinate with double dip offers at the grocery (which change on Thursdays or Sundays) or other apps. 
- I can also start a pick up order in advance and reserve a time slot and can change the order, add or sometimes delete items, up to 24 hrs (I think) before the pick up time. 
Happy Shopping. 

Solved! Go to solution

cassiexoxo0182
Shopper

I am truly wondering how y’all shop and coordinate all of the apps offers, coupons in store, and store coupons, rewards gift card, cash rewards, and IBOTTA, coupons.com, and any other apps that you use. How do you all put all of them together and not spend hours putting them all together? Am I missing an easier way to combine them all such as another app that does all the work for you? For example I tried my list but after I’m done shopping I see that I missed a product I could of gotten free.