cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta Community Update: New Boards to Use!

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hello Savers, 

Our team has appreciated all of your feedback surrounding how you can best utilize the Ibotta Community. To help you find the conversations you want to join and start yourself, we've created two new places where you can share posts: 

1) Deals Stacking

This space is dedicated to sharing the latest ways you can stack Ibotta offers with other deals you find. Whether it's in-store or online, there are tons of other ways to save money. We want to make sure you have a place to maximize your shopping experience! 

2) Bonuses

Ibotta bonuses are a great way to earn extra cash back on the things you're already buying through Ibotta. This space is dedicated to the discussion of the latest available Ibotta bonuses, including tips and tricks to completing them with available offers in the app or on the browser extension. 

You are able to access these places through the new drop-down menu on the top of the website: 

Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 9.31.42 AM.png

Please let me know if you have any questions about these updates in this thread. Our team hopes that these updates help you get more out of the Ibotta Community! 😊

14 Replies

Re: Ibotta Community Update: New Boards to Use!

Ibotta_alotta
Deal Sharer

Thank you 

S-h1
Rewards Hunter

Thank you

elsont120
Rewards Hunter

Thank you for the info. I am new to community and was curious how this worked

Jewelz1985
Shopper

I absolutely love this new layout,  I just have one question, are these bonuses like the 8% cash back for your online purchase at target for example is that still eligible for the 8% cash back if you use target's 30% off  your entire online purchase not valid with any other offers, because most of the stores discounts you can stack with say not valid with other offers

mmoore01
Super Saver

Each store is different.  Some do not mention discounts.  Some say Promo Codes.  Look at the details for each store to find out what you can save.

Right now, I don't think Target has an 8% deal (that I could find).  Target Online requires you to link your Ibotta account to Target and it is based on individual items.

In this case, you get the 30% Target savings AND you get the Ibotta rebates for specific items that you have selected in the app.  

Be sure to select from the correct Target.  There is Target In Store and Target Online.  Each has it's own set of offers.  Most are the same, but some could be different.

Kellysworld66
Deal Sharer

Still kind of confident, but thanks anyway 

elsont120
Rewards Hunter

You are welcome anytime.

Christiana
Shopper

Thanks! I am always looking for ways to stack deals and earn a bonus.

Melldi20
Shopper

Thanks for the extra help since I am  newbie.  I used to the stores and use coupons but grocery pickup is the only option for me know. It is awesome to get Ibotta rebates this way!