cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta Days offer

Wellis6867
Saver

This $5 bonus just popped up for me and I'm curious about something... Walmart Pick up and Delivery is listed but when you open that, you do have a tab for walmart.com.

Will that count?

I read the exclusions and I don't see where that isn't valid. (It says online order, so I went to the Walmart online and looked at the offer and exclusions. )

Has anyone gotten cashback by using the Walmart.com tab? (The Ibotta frame, for lack of a better word, is still open and it's part of the same app,)

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Ibotta Days offer

Acurtis26
Shopper

I got cash back.  Order through the Walmart app AFTER connecting your account to Ibotta.  You connect by following the directions in Ibotta to link an account.   It will then pick up on what you order via online or grocery pick-up.  

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Acurtis26
Shopper

I got cash back.  Order through the Walmart app AFTER connecting your account to Ibotta.  You connect by following the directions in Ibotta to link an account.   It will then pick up on what you order via online or grocery pick-up.  

Solved! Go to solution

hmcstark
Rewards Hunter

I just shopped on Walmart.com through the IBOTTA app, exactly the way you described it. I haven't seen any pending transactions as of yet. I placed the order about an hour ago. I'll let you know how it turns out... 

Solved! Go to solution

Wellis6867
Saver

I did yesterday and haven't seen any pending either. 

I was hoping to get that bonus but it has expired and I have no pending offers. If there other does show up, I probably won't get the $5 bonus 😞

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Wellis6867
Saver

Mine never showed up.

0 Likes