cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta deal on Mamba at Walmart

mmoore01
Deal Master

IMG_20211128_143022166.jpg

I saw this display today at my Walmart.  I don't know how long it has been up, but as far as I know, any deal on Mamba at Walmart was two months ago!!

This display was in the Candy/Paper aisle, but these packages are normally only at the registers.

Maybe this has been up for months, but I thought I would have seen it before today.  I go down this aisle at least five times a week.

I hope new Ibotta users aren't too disappointed when they can't get credit for this "advertised" deal.

11 Replies

Re: Ibotta deal on Mamba at Walmart

Rickibotta
Deal Master

This can't be by accident, can it?  I mean WM and ibotta are such huge partners that thee is no way WM would accidentally call ibotta rebates offers 'coupons. is there?

New functionality that will be announced Monday?

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

MeLMeL11
Skilled Saver

Oh wow....walmart is starting to advertise Inotta now? .....or have they been doing that??

Hopefully the supply chain gets better and the offers line up better.

<...sidenote > I saw ck51 advertisement in one of the coupon packs a few weeks back. It was saying basically download the app to save another .50 or something for this particular product. I thought that was interesting because they say not to combine a ck51 offer with and other coupon...I even was denied credit before because I used at coupon.....maybe they have changed their policies?? 

0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I think this past September I had 1 or 2 triple plays for Mamba (Ibotta, CheckOut51 and Swagbucks). I still have 2-3 things of Mamba I haven't even opened yet

0 Likes

Nique
Rewards Advocate

@MeLMeL11 I have seen CO51 mentioned in the Coupon inserts and wondered the same. I have also seen YouTubers say they got credit. 

It seems that some CO51 offers do allow stacking. Last week I scored some free Biore at Walmart--was on clearance for $2 and I had $2 coupons--exciting! The CO51 offer did not include that statement, so I submitted my receipt and got another $2 back. Now I'll have to pay more attention to see if other advertised offers include that blurb or not.

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

What do you know about the pic in original post?

Seems deliberate using the word coupon.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Looks like a Walmart employee forgot to take it down. The language on that looks like it's from Mamba or Walmart, not us. We definitely use "rebates" because that's what they are. I'll share this internally though, maybe someone knows a point of contact that can fix this moving forward.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@LaraL 

Mmoore01 just noticed the display  and it looks full.  I'm not aware of any mamba offers.  Probably old display that was misplaced.

I imagine mamba was responsible for the display, but iveould think they would have had to discuss with ibotta/WM b4 creating the displays.

Anyway, good luck.

0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

Most likely the case, yeah.

0 Likes

jlhersback
Skilled Saver

I saw this display at my Walmart quite a while back when the offer was active. Haven’t noticed it lately. 

0 Likes