cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta Help Desk

warriorangel
Saver

I have three open tickets. One of them is over a week old. How are we supposed to know if our tickets will get attention?

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Ibotta Help Desk

Dana
Deal Expert

They get 1000s of tickets a day of every little thing people want/complain about instead of actual issues and stated in a pinned post in the deals forum that they know about the long times and are working as fast as they can since they are at half staff because of the pandemic and most are still working from home. If you keep putting in tickets you will go to the bottom of the list and wait longer. They will get to you.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

They get 1000s of tickets a day of every little thing people want/complain about instead of actual issues and stated in a pinned post in the deals forum that they know about the long times and are working as fast as they can since they are at half staff because of the pandemic and most are still working from home. If you keep putting in tickets you will go to the bottom of the list and wait longer. They will get to you.

Solved! Go to solution

Sandey_30
Shopper

Good luck! I’ve had one open since Nov 24 that I’ve heard nothing back on except that it was supposedly sent to the department that could take care of it. 

Solved! Go to solution

SHise
Shopper

I have the same problem! Not having any luck with mine either 

Solved! Go to solution

SHise
Shopper

Covid is the excuse for everything