cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta login is not working.

Almostmello
Rewards Hunter

My app says I need the internet to login when my phone clearly has an internet connection. It also won't let me unlock my account through email. Says there is an "error" anyone else having these issues???

Tags (2)
7 Replies

Re: Ibotta login is not working.

Dana
Deal Expert

look for an update uninstall reinstall wifi on off shut phone off on clear cookies cache those are the normal fixes posted when people have problems

amiyahrs1
Rewards Hunter

My app is doing the same thing unfortunately! I went to Walmart and got the thanksgiving offer items and have not been able to scan my receipts. My all won’t even connect to the login page. 

0 Likes

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Almostmello and @amiyahrs1

I'm sorry to hear that this is happening to both of you. Please first try checking to see if you have a new version of the Ibotta app that you can download and update to. If that does not work, please reach out to our Ibotta Care team via the Help Center for additional help. 

Thanks in advance!

0 Likes

poguet
Rewards Hunter
Spoiler

How do you reach out to the help center if you can't login? When I click submit a request, I get a message that something went wrong and I need to sign in.

0 Likes

mamaX
Saver

Try to uninstall, turn your phone off, turn your phone on, reinstall and if you continue to have issues go to https://help.ibotta.com/hc/en-us fill out a ticket and Ibotta customer service will help. 

Staying Kinder
0 Likes

Nanakaren59
Rewards Hunter

ibotta login is not working will not take my password and also account is deactivie help please

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Nanakaren59 

If your account has been deactivated, nobody here can help.  Your only recourse is to open a ticket with the care team.

email them @  accountsupport@ibotta.com

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”
0 Likes