cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta Newbie Supermarket Questions

ToastedGringo
Rewards Hunter

I'm use to useing supermarket digital coupons which can only be used once.  Can Ibotta rebates be redeemed more that once on different shopping trips??

What good is the Ibotta extention if I only do in-store shopping, or on line ordering with curb-side pick-up.  I currently find the extention uiseless for grocery shopping -- am I missing something??

Thanks All !

Tags (2)
0 Likes

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Ibotta Newbie Supermarket Questions

What-Shot
Super Saver

Welcome,  @ToastedGringo!

Once you redeem an ibotta offer, it is likely (but not a guarantee) that it will reset/repopulate 24 hours after your redemption processes.

Having said that,  if it repopulates, the next offer is sometimes the same and other times a reduced version.  For Example, if your first offer was $1 rebate per item, your next offer may very well be the same but it is also possible it will be only 75 cents or perhaps $1 if you buy 2.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

View solution in original post

0 Likes
2 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

Yes you can if a rebate resets (normally 24 hours after it's redeemed) it will pop up again (some do not reset) if it does reset it might change check it before you buy it again (the amount and/or the quantity might change). As for the extension it's not for everyone (I don't use it) it's completely up to you to use it it's not necessary. It's more for online shopping than grocery stores. You still need your phone app to cash out anyway.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

What-Shot
Super Saver

Welcome,  @ToastedGringo!

Once you redeem an ibotta offer, it is likely (but not a guarantee) that it will reset/repopulate 24 hours after your redemption processes.

Having said that,  if it repopulates, the next offer is sometimes the same and other times a reduced version.  For Example, if your first offer was $1 rebate per item, your next offer may very well be the same but it is also possible it will be only 75 cents or perhaps $1 if you buy 2.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes