cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta not crediting since Black Friday

Mikef9674
Rewards Hunter

I did a big LL Bean order for their 25% cash back deal and have also done two Wal-Mart grocery pickups and have not received any cash back. Everything is linked, up and running. I have put in “help” tickets but only receive canned responses. I will not be using Ibotta for now. What’s the point if they do not uphold their end of the deal?

4 Replies

Re: Ibotta not crediting since Black Friday

Bjguiot
Rewards Hunter

Sorry that has happened. I have not had an issue with online shopping. As a matter of fact I like the online extension.

As far as customer service goes, that has consistently been weak.  I too get aggravated with the auto responses.  I'm in the thousand dollar club. I'm only reaching out because I have a problem. Most answers do not resolve the issue.

Persistence pays off. Good luck, the money is real!

0 Likes

Dana
Deal Expert

ll bean can take up to 90 days to credit it's in the fine print. As for walmart did you click on the items you wanted in the grocery pick up delivery section of walmart on ibotta 1st then shop for them? Also if there's a sub and it's not exactly what the rebate specifies you will not get credit. Walmart credit can take up to 48 hours some people have stated 3-5 days some longer that's with all linked accounts.

0 Likes

Mikef9674
Rewards Hunter

I have the chrome extension and it worked really well until the past two orders. I may have to return some stuff to wal-mart since I am not getting the promised cash back.

0 Likes

mittens
Saver

@Mikef9674    u r not alone. Here’s a link to an ongoing discussion that might help explain your difficulty.

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/community-ideas/amazon-files-complaint-re-ibotta-s-fraudulent-gift-c...

0 Likes