cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta Not Honoring Offer

Redhorse89
Rewards Hunter

In May, 2022, Ibotta put out a 50% cash back offer for a Noom subscription. At $195.00 for the subscription, that is a nice chunk of change, so I subscribed, then saw there was a 30-day waiting period.  I waited.  30 days came and went.  I contacted Ibotta on FB, and was told, "It appears the pending period has been recently updated, and it is 60 days from the purchase date. You should see your pending cash back applied on or around July 8, 2022."  Today is the 60-day mark.  When I looked on the app, whoa!!!  Now it says I have to wait 65 days.  (I have all the screen shots of this, because something told me it wasn't going to go smoothly.)

Is this a new wrinkle on the old bait-and-switch game?  It seems Ibotta does not want to honor their offer.  I did everything as was required to be eligible for the offer, and they still won't pay out.  I have submitted numerous tickets to customer care (which doesn't seem to), never received any response.  I contacted Noom and they said everything was on Ibotta's end.

I have done everything I can think of, and have run out of options.  Any help or suggestions from the community would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Ibotta Not Honoring Offer

Rosie307
Deal Sharer

I would try social media- Facebook, Instagram.  They will say that they don't deal with account issues but it sometimes moves things along 

0 Likes

Redhorse89
Rewards Hunter

I went that route, not helpful at all.  After explaining my situation in detail AND providing screen shots and information that they asked me for, another person came on and asked me to explain what the issue was.  WTH!!!  Just read the previous comments and you'll have all the information you need.  To date, no resolution.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I would wait until the 65 day pending period.  There are offers on Ibotta that have a pending period of 90 days, so this isn't unheard of.

I would also take screenshots of the offer (if you have one when you signed up, even better).  If you show them that the offer states a smaller pending period, they will work on it.

You can check the status of your request in the Ibotta app.  Go to Account, then Help.  Select Visit the Help Center.  Once the page comes up, the top right of the screen, choose My Support Tickets.  

You should be able to see your request and any updates that were communicated.  Be sure to place any new information in this ticket.  Opening a new ticket will slow down the process.

Good luck.