cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta odd couple

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

I have seen combo offers here that paired well together like peanutbutter and jelly, chips and salsa. I cannot find the correlation with this combo offer begals and caramel topping. Does anyone have a recipe combining these two products? This is just a strange pairing in my opinion these two don't match.  What do you think?

Screenshot_20210924-182052_Ibotta.jpg

Paying full price is optional
15 Replies

Re: Ibotta odd couple

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@OBSHOP  bagel with ice coffee with dulce de leche syrup would work.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@OBSHOP 

Beautiful places to visit - St Thomas <and> Coronado Bay

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@OBSHOP really BIZARRO! Should have been caramel syrup with ice cream or bagels with cream cheese or butter

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@RCKCreatEnt 

That's what I was thinking.  This doesn't make any sense to me.  @FelskyNY did make a good suggestion for iced coffee.

0 Likes

Saipan
Deal Ambassador

@OBSHOP

Probably brands owned by same company. Definitely odd pairing unless.....

Toasted open-faced half a bagel topped with vanilla ice cream drizzled with Caramel topping paired with double shot of Espresso on the terrace with gulls overhead waves lashing lightly breeze blowing slightly

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@OBSHOP how about a nice bread pudding using the Coronado in mixture of milk  eggs ,raisins, cinnamon &  servewarm pudding w vanilla ice cream drizzled with dulce leche

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

How about a nice white wine, caramel cinnanon reduction

"about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Rewards Whiz

@Rickibotta  RumChata sauce for bread pudding, more cohesive “dish”

0 Likes

OBSHOP
Deal Expert

@Icequeen813 

Now that idea is worthy of trying.  I was forced to learn how to make bread pudding.

At the majority of restaurants that served a thier version it would be too dry, something drenched in sugar, bland,or just plain awful.  

Thanks for the suggestion..I can make that work.