cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ibotta Paypal issue

Molakerat
Shopper

Having issue with Ibotta PayPal transfer my PayPal account is linked to Ibotta. I have over $20 to transfer when I try to transfer my Ibotta funds to PayPal. I get a message “something went wrong looks like our servers are having trouble. Please try again latter..”I rebooted my Ibotta app still get the same message? Anyone else running into this issue? 

11 Replies

Re: Ibotta Paypal issue

mmoore01
Deal Master

My sister-in-law has a similar issue.  She ended up withdrawing to a gift card for Walmart..

I believe it is a problem with memory in her phone.  She only has about 1 Gig of available storage left.

Try clearing as much storage as possible: clear cache, clear data if you can, remove apps you are not using.  You might be able to remove enough to make it work.  Otherwise, withdraw your earnings to a gift card.

0 Likes

JuliannaV
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Molakerat if you continue to have this issues, you can write into our Care team and they'll be able to help you trouble shoot and withdraw your money. Thanks!

Molakerat
Shopper

Not much luck with the help team. At this point I plan to delete the app. Can anyone suggest a different app that I could use.

0 Likes

KimberlyB
Rewards Hunter

Have had a server down error message for three days now when trying to cash out? 

0 Likes

KimberlyB
Rewards Hunter

Me too

nosleeves
Shopper
I am having the same issue
0 Likes

nosleeves
Shopper

Yeah, I remember when the help team would be same day, but now it seems to be a week or longer.

0 Likes

Molakerat
Shopper

Yes same server down issue. 

0 Likes

AlwaysBeautiful
Rewards Hunter

same issue here. I finally emailed them, it took a little to reply. I started Ibotta with my old number and needed linked to my new one. Tech people fixed it and I was able to cash out to PayPal. 

0 Likes