cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Ibotta shopping bag

aldoug10
Deal Sharer

Did anyone ever get their reusable shopping bag from Ibotta?  I submitted my information at least twice but never got the bag. 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Ibotta shopping bag

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @aldoug10!

Thanks for reaching out about this. I just confirmed with a colleague of mine that the bags have officially shipped yesterday and should be arriving at your confirmed address by next week. We do appreciate your patience with this and hope you like them once they arrive! I was able to see a sample - I wish I had one! I'd use it as my lunch bag. 😅

View solution in original post

31 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

vjrpharm
Rewards Hunter

No, I didn't get mine either.

Solved! Go to solution

TDearmon
Shopper

How do I go about finding out how to get one?

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Huh, I never heard about this . Explain please

Solved! Go to solution

Zipnover
Rewards Hunter

No I submitted my information 3 times and they said it would arrive but I never  got it.

Solved! Go to solution

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @aldoug10!

Thanks for reaching out about this. I just confirmed with a colleague of mine that the bags have officially shipped yesterday and should be arriving at your confirmed address by next week. We do appreciate your patience with this and hope you like them once they arrive! I was able to see a sample - I wish I had one! I'd use it as my lunch bag. 😅

Solved! Go to solution

TDearmon
Shopper

Does everyone get a bag or only certain people, like saved a certain amount? (Lifetime savings)

Solved! Go to solution

Icequeen813
Deal Master

I want a bag! How do we get one?

Solved! Go to solution

khikhi107
Rewards Hunter

How to we get this bag?  Never heard about and haven't seen anything on my app about it.  

Solved! Go to solution

ilmk0801
Shopper

Apparently they like you more than me cuz I didn't get anything like that. lol! Congrats on getting a bag! Maybe next time I'll be able to get one. Please post a pic so we know what it looks like.