cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Ibotta shopping bag

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

☹️i agree i never received anything about a shopping bag I am in the 500$ club maybe next time

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

aldoug10
Deal Sharer

Still no bag  😞

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

HotLavaMama
Rewards Guide

😫😵to this day i have not received shopping bag that i signed up for 10/ 7/20

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Peaceout1960
Rewards Hunter

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Bkelm
Saver

Hello I have never received a bag yet and submitted the information at least 3 times. Any idea what happened?

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

MerSadie
Saver

I have also submitted my information 3 times. I also have e-mailed Ibotta care about never receiving the bag, I think I sent 4 emails. All e-mails responded with a message from a real person who assured me they would send my request along to the correct person to take care of the problem. It seems they must not have the rite person working on the Ibotta team who is able to resolve this issue for us. It does seem unfair that we participants did our part of the beta testing and they don't hold up the their end if the deal. I would still like my bag please!!!

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

MerSadie
Saver

This problem has not been resolved. Please continue to investigate. 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ekaty84
Rewards Hunter

I still never got mine. They keep blaming covid, but at this point they should either find something else or just be honest that we are not getting anything.

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

babytazz_7371
Rewards Hunter

I am interested in getting a shopping bag and here is my name and address [removed to protect information]   Thank you 

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@babytazz_7371 

This topic is almost a year ago, and the bags were offered about a year-and-a-half ago.   This was a one-time thing.  There are no more bags.    Maybe they will offer them again sometime.  I also would love one.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes