cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you go and mark it then, will you still earn that money back or no?

dienhoasaigon
Rewards Hunter

Hi everyone!

I'm new to Ibotta and still learning my way around.. can anyone tell me if you already submitted a recipiet but afterwords noticed you didn't have an offer checked off, So if you go and mark it then, will you still earn that money back or no?

Please help me! Thank you very much!

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: If you go and mark it then, will you still earn that money back or no?

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@dienhoasaigon  If you mean you purchased an eligible item & you forgot to check it off in your gallery, yes you can resubmit receipt.

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@dienhoasaigon Welcome to the community!🌸🌸🌸

You have 7 days to submit your receipt for earnings. So, not only when you forget to claim the offer but if you find a new offer, you can still add it and upload your receipt, whether it’s been previously uploaded for other item(s) or not. You just can’t claim the same item multiple times for the same offer.

IB Is a great way to save (sometimes make) money and hope you’d enjoy it as much as I do!

Chelisak2021
Shopper

Only if the offer states that. There are “offer have to be added to receive credit” remarks at the bottom of all the offers. You have to had the offer checked off by that particular expiration date. So yes you may be able to get your cash back. Give it a try!! Resubmit it and it will most definitely let you know if you could get rebate!! Wouldn’t hurt to try. 

0 Likes