cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If you use FA keep eyes out for WM pickup job!

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

If you use field agent keep your eyes out for a Walmart pick up order job. Basically I picked out $35 worth of stuff.  one had to be a particular type of item so I picked a sweater I can use. One of my items ended up being unavailable when I went to pick it up but they still reimbursed me the entire $35 +5 dollar bounty on top of it. Survey seem to be about how hanging items are presented/packaged. 

4 Replies

Re: If you use FA keep eyes out for WM pickup job!

somecreative
Core Shopper

I did this alteady… yesterday. Mine ended up being a bit complicated but if anyone has questions I can help answer. 

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Yeah it took me about 25 minutes to cycle thru the ordering and screen shot taking of what I was ordering but was psyched for free stuff I can use 😃

Francoise
Skilled Saver

After reading all your posts, I signed up for field agent and just finished my profile and all the tours.

If there's any tips I wouldn't already have learned in the app, do share! 

And thanks!

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@FrancoiseI'm very very new to FA but know there are people on this board that have lots of good info! For me, the scavenger hunts and eye spies are definitely not worth my time  (I tried some eye spies and wasted too much time so no longer even look at those) but I've had a great experience doing the Audit or try and buy. (So far, got 15$ of expensive vegan chips off amazon, the WM offer I posted about, some anti-bacterial wipes, money for taking a picture of some deodorant in Target when I was already there, and then when some frozen veggies and Snuggle fabric softener were not in stock, I still got 3$ each time for my attempt!  I've noticed that the good offers at least in my area disappear quickly.  not sure how to get more of the good ones, as I just check the app when I am waiting for a conf call to start, etc. (they seem to disappear almost immediately in my area, but I live in a fairly large city).  (Using Siri for dictation, sorry if this sounds cray cray!)

0 Likes