cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: In-Crowd

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cthomas19711 The first level is Rising Star, I have to complete 85 offers in 3 months for $10 bonus.Others have 110. Started 2/1 I already have 62. This week I made midweek bonus$2& Bouquet Bonus for $10. These 2 bonuses were available to everyone. I only buy what I need, when I need it. I don’t clip coupons, I use Checkout 51, Coupons.com& Fetch.TBT this is kinda of hobby. There are some that resell or donate & there are in my opinion some hoarders

TXbelle
Super Saver

So I'm an insider. But I'm not sure what that means.  Right now I have a bonus that I have till the end of April to complete. Is that part of being an insider? Am I getting more or different offers? And what's the deal about the monthly goals that aren't bonuses but are on the bonus page?

I really like using Ibotta for groceries and such that I actually go to stores to shop for and buy. Seldom do I buy stuff online. This has become an obsessive hobby for me. I'm amazed at the number of folks who want to save money but don't work very hard to learn how. I'm just starting to learn about the community here. I hope I can learn about more ways to save.

AwesomeMom
Rewards Hunter

I am in crowd too.

I admit I do not understand much about it though.

Halfway through to the $10bonus according to the bonus tracker info.

Needing to join a team, but unsure if there is a specific one to join for in crowd. Also would need to know how to join a team.  🙂

I usually make ONE dedicated major ibotta deal order a month. My order this month earned me almost $90 and about 45 offers redeemed.

3 months with ibotta... $300 received. 

pascalemorganti

Me too, shooting for ICON why not. Let’s all get this 😉

cthomas19711
Deal Sharer

thank you for the insight are used to be a huge coupon clipper before everything went digital and then I had a baby… I’ve had I bought a now for two years and I would occasionally make a purchase but I really want to start getting into it again

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@cthomas19711 , congratulations on your little one... back in the beginning of my career I was ob-gyn nurse clinician.I am now grandma to 13 yr old granddaughter &7mo old baby boy. There are rebates on Huggies& baby food, Boudreaux’s butt paste. I only started Ibotta just before I retired.Now it’s a hobby 

cthomas19711
Deal Sharer

ha ha my baby is eight years old now that I appreciate the thought! I’m actually starting to get baby fever… Don’t tell anyone LOL 😂 

mshoney
Deal Sharer

I found it under the Special Deals section. It was on the end when I swiped through them. 

0 Likes

mshoney
Deal Sharer

I would like to try Fetch. Do you have a referral code?

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mshoney  R1DAH