cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete support response

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

756CC219-313D-4223-96F5-96FD8C9133F4.jpeg

 This is the response I got when I submitted a support ticket. I bought 3 cans of Underwood wine but only got credit for one ($.50). This purchase also completed a bonus of $2. How am I supposed to know how much she added to my account? I don’t keep track of my balance at any given time. 
I replied asking what amount of credit I received. The bonus is still showing  as incomplete in my gallery. 
Now I have to wait a couple more days for the response. @LaraL Can you ask support staff to include the amount of credit they are applying when they respond to us? Thank you

8 Replies

Re: Incomplete support response

OBSHOP
Shopping Enthusiast

@Welshcar 

I completely understand what you are saying. After ever redemption I always take a screen shot of my earnings. 

That helps me keep track of what I should have and the reconcile with the emails received after redeeming offers....

"To Whom you give your money to; is to whom you give your power to"
0 Likes

LaraL
Rewards Whiz

I can mention it to those that manage the Care team next time we have a meeting, sure.

juno1269
Shopper

Maybe I'm reading in to it incorrectly, but if you go under you Earnings History it will show a credit saying Credit from Ibotta Care. Unfortunately my bonus icon didn't disappear on me after I getting paid, but the credit amount was for sure correct. 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@Welshcar: I can relate to your interest in "tracking" the adjustments. In addition to trying to be aware of my account balance, I use 2 other ways to track:

1. From the home screen, click your account button (bottom R-corner)
  2. Scroll down and tap on the "Your Earnings" option.
  3. From there you can view your "Earning History."
  4. From Earnings History, you can select the receipt/purchase and it should reflect the adjustment if they were able to "update" your original submission.

If they were NOT able to update your original submission/redemption, there is another way to track:

1. From the home screen of the app, click the notifications button (bell in upper R-corner).
  2. If the did a manual/random adjustment, you will see activity with a blue avatar similar to this: (+/-). If you click on that item, it should show you the amount that was added/subtracted from your account.

I hope one or both of these are helpful to you! 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@juno1269  No, it's not there. There is an entry from Ibotta Care for a different issue, but not for the one in this post. Which really makes me question if I actually received a credit. I don't really care where they put it, as long as I can see the amount.

0 Likes

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot  Nope, not there. There is no record of it anywhere.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

And people ask me why I keep spreadsheets

It isn't that I don't trust ibotta.

It's just that I don't trust anybody.

ibotta is easy.

Try keeping on top of Kroger Cash Back.  Not even their customer service has transaction level details about redemptions.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Welshcar
Deal Ambassador

@Rickibotta  Uggggh, KCB is horrible to keep track of. I’ve talked to multiple people in customer service and they have no idea what I’m talking about 😫

Its all quite challenging and still, we persevere!

0 Likes