cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Is it possible to link Ibotta with a Safeway grocery store account?

lorilore
Rewards Hunter

For which stores is it possible to link your Ibotta account?  I would like to attach my Safeway acocunt however do not see an option. 

Thanks for any tips!

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Is it possible to link Ibotta with a Safeway grocery store account?

Dana
Deal Expert

safeway is scan receipt only. you can also shop through the safeway website through ibotta that will say safeway online not safeway in store. All stores are different click on the stores you shop at at the top will say link account/card, scan receipt or both if both you can choose which option yoiu want.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

Dana
Deal Expert

safeway is scan receipt only. you can also shop through the safeway website through ibotta that will say safeway online not safeway in store. All stores are different click on the stores you shop at at the top will say link account/card, scan receipt or both if both you can choose which option yoiu want.

Solved! Go to solution

mamaX
Saver

I wish! Safeway is my go to store. This is a scan only store. I have not had any issues! 

Staying Kinder
Solved! Go to solution

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I recommend you're better off personally scanning the receipt because you have full upper hand control of the process from start to finish 

I've read that many people have been j@¢k€∆ around in various ways after linking their Target accounts with Ibotta 

I linked my Sprouts account to Ibotta but I still have the option to scan the receipt and I always exercise it 

Not long after I started with Ibotta I let them sort of goad me into linking my Kroger account, as if scanning receipts was 'such a hassle'. So I bought from Kroger, didn't scan my receipt and NO AUTOMATIC offer credits and nothing followed next 3 days so of course I complained about it. In the absence of a decent response and explanation I just unlinked. There's no rush like what I get when I scan a receipt and in minutes or a split second later get cash back, even if it's just a quarter for ONE Snickers bar

0 Likes