cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is the aggravation worth it?

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

I've read from lots of unhappy campers who often felt jipped shopping at Target after linking their Target accounts with Ibotta 

Early in my Ibotta life I sort of let Ibotta goad me into linking my Kroger account, as if scanning the receipt was such a 'hassle'. So the first and only time I bought from Kroger and didn't scan the receipt, which had 2-3 offers, nothing happened the next day or 2, of course I contact Ibotta care, nothing happened, I p!$$€d away 2-3 offers and cash back then I decided I'd rather scan the receipt and maintain upper hand control throughout the process 

Nowadays since either last fall or earlier this year whenever I scan a Kroger receipt most of my claimed offers get acknowledged and I often don't have to scan barcodes 

I've linked my Sprouts account shortly after openinging it but I still have the option of scanning the receipt and I always exercise it

0 Likes

Re: Is the aggravation worth it?

Blondifocks
Rewards Hunter

I thought I was the only one. I’m just today reaching the 20.00 minimum amount to have before you can withdraw your savings into a PayPal account. If I’m not mistaken I downloaded Day Ibotta and created my account in November of 2020. 

0 Likes