cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's the first day of fall! What's your favorite thing about the autumn season?

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hello Savers,

It is officially fall! What are your favorite things about this season? Leave us a reply. 

giphy - 2020-09-22T193524.143.gif

7 Replies

Re: It's the first day of fall! What's your favorite thing about the autumn season?

Be-Bop-A-Lula
Shopping Enthusiast

I always look forward to stocking up with the great rebates, coupon inserts and store sales before the Holidays.

Re: It's the first day of fall! What's your favorite thing about the autumn season?

mmoore01
Deal Master

Looking forward to the cooler weather!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

If you are fortunate enough to live in the right places, the change of seasons results in a myriad of beautiful colors.  I always love to see the wide array of colors on the trees and bushes.

(I must confess I am not a big fan of all the leaves falling because we can't burn them where I live and it is a lot of raking)

I do also enjoy the cooler weather a great deal.

“2022 New Year's Resolution: It’s time for me to be doing what I have been doing and that time is every day .”

Joanaz1
Rewards Hunter

I love the cool weather and the fall colored leaves. 

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

Pumpkin spiced lattes

0 Likes

cassie2014
Rewards Hunter

The extra bonuses - but haven’t seen any!!

0 Likes

aepotak
Rewards Hunter

The changing colors of the leaves on the trees! 

0 Likes