cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's time to remove the FAO overlay on Flow H20

What-Shot
Super Saver

The $1.68 offer for Flow H20 at Walmart is NOT an FAO. It cost me 30-cents more than ibotta rebate. Thankfully, tho, it matched 3 offers (including 2 "any" offers)....which happened to be a sweet consolation considering I'm still working on my Cold Hard Cash bonus!

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
Tags (2)
6 Replies

Re: It's time to remove the FAO overlay on Flow H20

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  At least you were able to find it!  that's a great deal - try buying Core water - now that's expensive!

Dana
Deal Expert

The stores can charge what they want some people will get it free some money maker some very cheap. Ibotta goes by suggested price.

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

I realize that stores can name their prices, but i think ibotta should state only the $$ amount of the offer (without the FAO overlay) if/when there is a chance the store price is higher than the offer. Feels misleading.

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@What-Shot  I think Walmart is generally within a few pennies (at least I find that) with FAO.  Should they also tell us when it's a Moneymaker LOL - now wouldn't that be nice~!

Donna2
Deal Ambassador

@What-Shot oh geez I stopped even looking for the water a LONG time ago  excuse I could never ever find it at any of the 4 WM in sticking distance from me. Have forgotten all about until now so your post prompted me to check the WM app and sure enough it shows up in stock at 3 out of the 4 WM near me now. It does have $1.98 price on it in store and my offer is for $1.68 here as well(arizona). Im a big bottled water drinker so I'm going g to grab it today before ot dissapears on me! 

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Donna2  and it should stack with the ANY water also