cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items missing from my list

cinda65
Shopper

I had a couple of items on my Walmart IB list that I took a picture of when I added just in case of missing credit. I have not used them and now they are missing from my list. My pickup is tomorrow and I don't know if I should delete the item from my Walmart order.

0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Items missing from my list

Dana
Deal Expert

The manufacture decides how many rebates there are once the limit is reached it disappears it doesn't matter if it has an expiration date or not.

NorthJrzGrl
Rewards Hunter

On occasion, I have had the same issue.  It seems to happen when I have a large shopping order.  I now make it a habit to keep a detailed list of any deals I plan to get and the max quantity allowed.  for instance 5 sm size yogurts at 25 cents a yogurt.  Then I try to keep all the deals together on the conveyer belt at the store.  Since that store is "Linked," I also request a paper receipt with large orders.  It helps in case I need to take a photo of it.  When the customer service asks for the information about the deals, etc, I have it before me. 

cinda65
Shopper

Thank you

0 Likes

cinda65
Shopper

Thank you for responding.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

My understanding is the rebates are as of the time you place the order.  If they were in Walmart Grocery Pickup & Delivery when you placed your order (and you had selected them), you should get credit for the rebate.  

If it doesn't show up when the rest of your rebates are processed, I would open a request and include your picture showing it was there when you placed your order.  Ibotta usually will credit your account.  Just be aware it could take several days to get a response.

0 Likes