cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IWON Protein Sticks at Sprouts $2.02MM

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

🥳  Iwon Protein Sticks are $4.99 BOGO.  Grab 4 bags for $9.98 and receive $12 back from Aisle ($3 x4, limit 5) for $2.02mm.

35 Replies

Re: IWON Protein Sticks at Sprouts $2.02MM

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@cjwoody  I just got the 2!

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Icequeen813  The Sprouts near me is running the BOGO until 8/24, so I hope to do this deal the next to weekends, so long as the Aisle offer is still running.

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@cjwoody: My aisle offer shows a limit of 5 per customer. 

~ibotta.like.you.mean.it~
0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@What-Shot  It is 5 limit

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@What-Shot  @Icequeen813  Same limit for me.  Offers reset 7 days after purchase.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@cjwoody  Only 5 to a customer 

0 Likes

What-Shot
Super Saver

@cjwoody: Do you mean aisle offers reset after 7 days? I did not get that memo. I'd like more info about that. Is it like Swagbucks in that it can be redeemed to the max/limit every week?

How can I tell if it reset? or if it's the same offer that is still running after I've maxed out my limit? I love the idea, but it makes me nervous! 

What's the "timing" of the reset: the date I summited? or they date they rebated my account? or every Sunday (e.g.,)?

It sounds confusing since we don't have our own personal gallery....but I am very interested to hear/learn more about this. 

0 Likes

JT213
Shopper

@Icequeen813  Are the Fat Snax cookies a MM too?  Not a whole lot but still.  Sorry, new to using Aisle

What-Shot
Super Saver

@JT213: Yes they are! Fat Snax are listed at 2.69 at my Sprouts....and $3 rebate at aisle (limit 3)

Thank you!