cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Joining a team

barbmaria
Rewards Hunter

When I first started using Ibotta I ended up on a team from Facebook friends. I wish to join a new team from here on the new site. Is this permissible? 

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Joining a team

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi there!

Unfortunately, right now the only way to become teammates with an existing Ibotta Saver is through connecting your Facebook account. We appreciate everyone's feedback in this thread and I have passed it along to our internal team for further review! 😊

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

DocRogLR
Rewards Hunter

I was wondering the same thing.  Did you ever get a response from anyone?  I do not see any replies.  

Solved! Go to solution

Jsgeagley73
Rewards Hunter

The only way to add existing users is by becoming fb friends

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

Dsnts13
Rewards Hunter

My FB friends no longer show up on my team. Just my referred friends.

Solved! Go to solution

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi there!

Unfortunately, right now the only way to become teammates with an existing Ibotta Saver is through connecting your Facebook account. We appreciate everyone's feedback in this thread and I have passed it along to our internal team for further review! 😊

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

ScottyS
Former Ibotta Employee

Hi @Dsnts13 ! 

If you've lost your teammates that were connected through Facebook, I do have a possible solution for you! Please visit this post that I recently created that provides a step by step guide to getting them back. I hope it helps resolve your issue! 

https://community.ibotta.com/t5/deals-forum/how-to-reconnect-to-your-ibotta-teammates/td-p/537

0 Likes
Solved! Go to solution

ashelyn
Rewards Hunter

I don't have any friends that want to do this with me and I have invited them over and over. They are all just lazy and "don't care about coupons." I'll join a team with you. My Facebook name is Ashelyn Vazquez if you want to form a group!

Solved! Go to solution

Anreha1968
Rewards Hunter

I'll "friend" you on fb so we can be teammates! I'm "Andrea Havens"

Solved! Go to solution

imsherrie
Rewards Hunter

same.   my team leader is amazing it’s just her and i 

let’s join 

Solved! Go to solution

Alohakat
Rewards Hunter

At least those stayed!   My Facebook friends left months ago, then I left FB.  Hopefully they fix this!

0 Likes