Jove water

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

Publix 2/$3 found one w hangtag $1 off .Cost $.50. Ibotta rebate $1.25 .$.75 MM

8 Replies

Re: Jove water

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@Icequeen813  Found one with a $0.50 hang tag.  Still a $0.25 MM, thank you for sharing!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

Don't have this offer. I happen to love water offers.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@cjwoody  Some had $.50, I grabbed the one in the back for $1

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Ultimate Saver

@FelskyNY  I’m still buying Flow water.The best deal I made was a couple of months ago when I got  10 1L bottles for $.59 ea & then got Ibotta rebate on 5

0 Likes

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

✂️  Clip the $1.00 Jove 1L digital in the Publix app and stack with $1.25 Ibotta rebate.  

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@cjwoody I did this on Monday, never bothering to check the price of the water thinking it was still going to be $1.86 like my prior purchase. I was very disappointed to find it is now $2.49 at my store. Only .25 out of pocket stacking the coupon with Ibotta so I can't complain, but wanted to give you a heads up that your store may have gone up in price as well.

Savingcraze
Skilled Saver

@mom2furkids thanks for the heads up, my store also increased to $2.49. As you said, still a decent price after coupons. Could be a low cost item to count toward the Harvest Bonus.

cjwoody
Rewards Advocate

@mom2furkids  Thanks for the heads up.  I probably will sit tight if it’s not free since the DQ doesn’t expire until 2/1.  If the Ibotta clock ever starts to countdown, then I will consider it for a cheap filler toward a bonus.