cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just Egg Sous Vide FAO at Walmart

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

I was surprised no one had mentioned this FAO yet. I've already redeemed it, but surely some others received it as well. Be on the lookout if you didn't already see it. There are two flavors to choose from. An American version and a Mexican version.

Screenshot_20220330-111311_Ibotta.jpg

13 Replies

Re: Just Egg Sous Vide FAO at Walmart

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

I will be surprised if my Walmart will carry this.  Too fancy a name and mostly vegan, I think.  But I will look.

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

It was in the frozen section with the other healthier items at my store. I was surprised they had them as I was never even able to find the Just Crack An Egg omelet rounds. Good luck- I hope you get lucky as well!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Ultimate Saver

Well, I was wrong!!

My Walmart had both flavors!

Of course, I looked in the Egg section of the store first.  Nada.

I then looked it up on the Walmart app (to see if another Walmart had them) and it came right up.  Frozen foods.

I thought it might be in the breakfast section of frozen foods, but it was in the vegan section.

By the way, my closest Walmart finally got the Milton Cauliflower Crust pizzas.  No Pepperoni version, all in the vegan section.  I would try it if It was free, but not at $8.97.  I just picked up two DiGiorno Pizzas at Publix for $6.00 each.

kynuna
Core Shopper

I saw this freebie this morning, but the Walmart app wasn’t showing it as available at the 3 reasonable distance Walmarts. I’ll have a check anyway the next time I’m there, (especially since I now know where to look 😊)

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@mmoore01  I found both kinds at 2 different WM, both Neighborhood Mkt a couple of miles from my Super store 

0 Likes

swallow
Rewards Guide

@mom2furkids Be sure to get $1 back from CDC app + $0.3 everyday points from MF for a $1.3 MM, but hurry, the count down started early this morning.

Tags (1)

mom2furkids
Deal Ambassador

@swallow Thank you so much for the head's up! I'm guessing the CDC rebate hit it's limit as it's no longer there. I think I even had it checked, but maybe not. Oh well. That's a rookie mistake I made not checking this morning! LOL Can't win 'em all. And I don't use MerryField.... But again, I truly appreciate you sharing!!

bluebutterfly
Rewards Guide

I was able to get mine at Walmart along with the free Blake seed bar from Sprouts. Waiting for the Blake to clear to finish up midwk$mkr.

0 Likes

KimS
Saver

yet another freebie not carried at any WM in my area. I could order online for $8.98 plus $22.99 shipping. 

0 Likes