cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Solved! Go to solution

Just Getting Started and Super Shopper Bonuses

tabbcat
Rewards Hunter

Quick question on these offers.  They ask that you redeem offers in the Online Shopping category, but in Exclusions, it's stated that "Any Item" offers don't apply. 

When I click into Online Shopping and select literally any of the vendors, (say Old Navy, or Sephora), all I see are "Any Item" offers for cashback %.  Am I looking in the wrong place?  Because I would assume by the terms that anything Online Shopping is excluded based on this Any Item categorization on the cash back offers.

Tags (1)

Accepted Solutions
Solved! Go to solution

Re: Just Getting Started and Super Shopper Bonuses

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

The words "Any Item" has two meanings in Ibotta.

When you select an online retailer and there is a category of Any Item, that means you can get that percentage off for any item from that retailer.

When the Bonus states exclusions for "Any Brand, Any Receipt, and Any Item", this is referring to specific rebate offers.

I am not aware of any Online retailers that have offers that are Any Brand, any Receipt or Any Item, but I guess they wanted to make sure you weren't expecting these.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solved! Go to solution

mmoore01
Shopping Enthusiast

The words "Any Item" has two meanings in Ibotta.

When you select an online retailer and there is a category of Any Item, that means you can get that percentage off for any item from that retailer.

When the Bonus states exclusions for "Any Brand, Any Receipt, and Any Item", this is referring to specific rebate offers.

I am not aware of any Online retailers that have offers that are Any Brand, any Receipt or Any Item, but I guess they wanted to make sure you weren't expecting these.

View solution in original post

Solved! Go to solution

tabbcat
Rewards Hunter

Thanks, that's a helpful clarification 🙂

0 Likes