cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just when you've given up on TC bonus...MM Thursday haul! (mainly Publix & WM)

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Enlight550.JPGI was expecting another 1/15 WWB but when I got 5/15 combined with the TC bonus it was too tempting not to take a long break from work today and knock it out since I figured I could at least break even! I needed 15 to complete TC and WWB, so bought 3 WM GC w/Ibotta earnings to hit 15 rebates combined w/the below.

Total after $5WWB and $15 TC bonus = $4.85MM

Regular price (before sales and coupons would have been about $114!! 

$15.15 total before bonuses - were it not for the generous bonuses I would not have bought this stuff as I am stocked up!

Publix

Chobani creamer (BOGO) 4.49 – 4PC (2, $2 blinkie coupons in store); - 2x.75 IR – 0.10IR = 1.11MM

A&H detergent BOGO $7x2 = $14 - $12SB = $2 for all four

Rise  - Free after DQ

WM

Bamboo razer 5.97 – 2IR – 4CDC = Free

Lysol laundry sanitizer 5.97-1.5PC – 1.5IR = 2.97

Snuggle sheets 4.47 – 1.5PC – 1.5 IR = 1.47

Snuggle liquid 6.47 – 2.5IR – 1 snuggle bonus = 2.97

Biore face soap 5.64 – 2pc-1IR=2.64

Biore strips  5.88- 2pc – 1.5IR = 2.38

St. Ives wash – 3.97 – 1.5 Fetch – 1.25IR – 0.10 soap IR = 1.12

Schick men’s disposables5.97 – 2IR – 4PC = free

Soft-soap 2.78 – 1IR = 1.78

CVS:

Shea moisture bar: 6.59 – 40% off CVS coupon = 3.95 – 4.92SK - .10 IR = 1.07MM

Kroger

Frozen Fruit 14.99 – social nature coupon = FREE

Bakery on Main granola 5.99 – social nature coupon = FREE

9 Replies

Re: Just when you've given upon TC bonus...MM Thursday haul! (mainly Publix & WM)

qlgcbrd
Deal Sharer

Ah love to see this… I wanna keep learning lol

Re: Just when you've given up on TC bonus...MM Thursday haul! (mainly Publix & WM)

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  Nice deals!!!!   Was the A&H on SB?  (not sure if you do SB or not) - 

I have the Seal of the Seasons SN coupon too - but I can only find the Blueberries at SNS and the smaller size of the mixed berry at SR.  I'd rather have the mixed berry - have to look around at other stores.  

0 Likes

Re: Just when you've given up on TC bonus...MM Thursday haul! (mainly Publix & WM)

SaverGirl67

@Shopgirl   Thanks for sharing the inspiration!

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY  Yes, SB for the A&H!  Has been so great to pick them up for next to nothing whenever they are BOGO at Publix. Looks like the offer is ending this month. I was so glad to find the mixed berries - the only one they were showing at Kroger in stock were frozen peaches. I love a good fresh peach, but have never been a fan of the frozen peach!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  I'm holding out for the mixed berries too.  I like blueberries, but I'd rather have the mixed berries - but it's not looking too promising. 

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Shopgirl my 2-dubs is 10/$5 (no 3M for me to chase this week) but I only need 14 more offers b4 end of weekend for TC 

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY I can’t remember what stores the coupon was good at for the social nature expensive frozen fruit but I was in Whole Foods tonight and they had a decent selection in my whole foods. Bizarrely it was several $$ cheaper than Kroger! Anyway if the coupon is good there and you have a Whole Foods near you you might want to check To see if they have what you want!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  I was holding out to visit WF (although it isn't showing on my app that it is carried there) as that is listed on the Where to Buy search, so thank you and fingers crossed!

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Shopgirl  I did the A& H  at Publix  , however my SB were $6 or 600 SB for 2. Was your offer different? Never mind I see it now… you purchased (4)!