cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kellog’s Family Rewards Aug. ‘22 Coin Error

AshbobSanDiego

Has anyone experienced this frustrating error with this months Kellogs Family Rewards website?  You need to earn 5 coins to get the reward. They offer 3 different easy surveys that award you 1 coin each. The only way to reach 5 coins is from submitting a receipt with Kellogs products included. They promote the receipt will give you a 2 coin bonus so you then will hit the 5 coin reward amount. 

I submitted a receipt with 4 boxes of Froot Loops that was approved but only 1 coin was awarded. Now I’m stuck on 4 coins and no plans to purchase anything Kellogs in the near future. This program seems super buggy when you try to log in and I have yet to receive a prize from months ago. Not a good fan experience which I assume is the whole point. Not a good look Kellogs. 

7C427A30-C92D-4635-8AC6-263483C8674B.jpeg

D1377557-A059-4DD8-ACF6-5FB3FB77AE9B.jpeg

0 Likes
18 Replies

Re: Kellog’s Family Rewards Aug. ‘22 Coin Error

Cbiscotti
Core Shopper

Yeah kfr is pretty worthless. I got a chat person to help me with a similar issue. It wasn't easy but it worked out in the end. 

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

I earned 4 tokens doing surveys and watching a video on 8/1 and earned the 5th by sending in a receipt. I then ordered the $5 off cereal.

Looking at my account now, it shows I only earned 4 tokens but it shows I claimed this month’s reward, as I received it yesterday.

This is only my fourth month in their rewards program and agree their website is almost worthless. It’s a pain watching the “we’re baking something…” icon constantly change as you wait. 

0 Likes

Zombie
Skilled Saver

@AshbobSanDiego the 2 token bonus also did not work for me last month. I'm curious if it might be an old banner that they didn't get removed for some reason. I contacted customer service and they gave me my missing token. IDK ymmv

0 Likes

hirohry
Shopper

I am still waiting for the tote bag from April and tumbler from June 😂

0 Likes

Gsg
Core Shopper

Yes, I am getting the same issue and they asked me to clear the things and I tried but still getting the problem. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I have been a KFR member for many years.  I liked the points earned from before, but it is easy to earn five tokens each month, in my opinion.

@AshbobSanDiego ,

Looking at the screen shots you posted, it says you will get one token for this receipt.  But your NEXT receipt would be worth 2 tokens.  That's how I read it.

There are so many Kellogg products that I never have an issue with submitting TWO receipts each month.  Between Kellogg cereals (I always buy them on sale at Walgreens or CVS) to Pringles, to MorningStar Farms to Eggo's, I don't have a problem getting at least two receipts per month.  And right now, many of the Kellogg cereals have a deal to get a free book.  I have been getting books for kids in the family for several years.

I got my five tokens and picked the two Eggo plates.  I almost got the $5.00 off cereal, but I wasn't sure what the deal really was.  I was afraid you got $5 off of $25 or 5 boxes or only at a store I don't have.

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@mmoore01 

I was hesitant in choosing the $5 discount as the details were vague. However, I’m happy. It’s a $5 payment towards cereal using Barcode Bucks, powered by TPG.

The list of retailers included 29 stores and only 3 are in my area: CVS, Family Dollar and Kroger. The applicable list of cereal is here:

https://barcodebucks.com/kfrcereal/products.pdf

A35129D3-AC4F-4D11-9E05-B62461BA26BF.jpeg

AshbobSanDiego

The screen shot I posted I could see as being confusing but the bonus banner was there announcing the 2 coins for the next receipt before I submitted my 1st receipt.  Since there was only 3 surveys for me to take, I figured they were awarding the 5 total coins for completing all available tasks.  
It must be bad programming on their end. 

0 Likes

Rin75
Deal Sharer

Contact their customer service, either through the app, text or email. I was able to get similar issues resolved once I was able to get through. 

0 Likes