cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Kellog’s Family Rewards Aug. ‘22 Coin Error

AshbobSanDiego

Yeah I did that and got the canned response that customer service is receiving a high volume of email right now…that tells me some intern spends an hour per week working the email inbox. I mean how much resources does Kellogs even put into this program?  It’s more fun to vent on here and see if anyone else is annoyed with coding errors on the website. 

Cbiscotti
Core Shopper

@123Save did you use the $5 cereal yet? I'm curious if it only applies to one box or to multiple boxes. If you buy 2/$5 do you get them both free?

0 Likes

123Save
Deal Ambassador

@Cbiscotti 

I have not redeemed it yet. I was going to wait to stack it with an Ibotta rebate, assuming there will be one before 11/30/2022.

Your particular question isn’t addressed in the terms but if you’re up to it, you can reach their CS via email: customerservice@tpgny.com

AshbobSanDiego

890E093F-64E3-488B-A340-C6B30466F88A.jpeg

5DC8158B-6CC9-4DA4-AB93-4350A2DB8A0D.jpeg

Same issue is continuing into September. Banner announcing the 2 token bonus when uploading a receipt was present BEFORE I uploaded a receipt. Was only awarded 1 token and again stuck on 4 of 5 tokens with only activity being to upload another receipt to hit the 5 token award level. 
Kellogs continues  to waste marketing dollars and effort by frustrating its loyal customers. Exactly the opposite of what a marketing program like this is trying to achieve. 

0 Likes

Cbiscotti
Core Shopper

@123Save  I redeemed my cereal today for $2 MM on 2 boxes. Rite Aid has Special K 2/$6 and get $2 cash back. I had clipped a $1 off 2 Kelloggs cereal awhile ago and it was still good for a few more days. My $5 total at the register came down to $0 with the cereal bucks.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

I agree KFR isn't the greatest website but thankfully I had 4 tokens, bought a box of Kellogg's cereal at Shoprite for $1.99 and uploaded it.  21 minutes later it was credited (shocking) and I grabbed a $5 Target GC (not sure if it is still available) for a $3.01 net MM.

0 Likes

Cbiscotti
Core Shopper

@FelskyNY my receipt with the free Special K processed giving me a 5th token and I got the Target gc today. The Target gc was actually my motivation for redeeming the cereal bucks early this month since I expect it will go out of stock soon.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Cbiscotti  My thoughts exactly - wasn't in NEED of any cereal - but with the lure of the Target GC being in stock - I picked up a box.

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I submitted four receipts and did one survey to get my five tokens.  Picked my $5 Target gift card today.

Since receipts can be up to 30 days old, I save additional receipts for the next month.  I already have one receipt ready for October.

0 Likes