cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kellogg's Breakfast for All

Juno
Saver

Kellogg's has this promotion on their website, buy a participating item get a $5 coupon to redeem for another Kellogg’s product or donate $5 to No Kid Hungry.  I haven't done this deal for myself, but saw it via an promotional email from Kellogg's.

Here are the specifics: 

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/breakfast-2022.html?PID=64393009&utm_source=n... 

Here are the participating items:

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/content/dam/kfr/promotions/microsites/breakfast-2022/participa... 

Labels (1)
12 Replies

Re: Kellogg's Breakfast for All

SaverGirl67

Thanks for sharing!

SaverGirl67

3 $5 coupons headed my way. You have uńil July to get yours. 

217A02AF-7D3C-4116-9DA5-1F163F6AB763.jpeg

G73
Shopper

Thanks a lot for sharing that and really making it easy!! I appreciate it 🌺 have a great day ☀️ 
Gret 

hazel2020
Deal Sharer

I tried to get the coupons and it said I don’t have enough credits .I’m confused do I need to purchase the item first ?

0 Likes

SaverGirl67

@hazel2020   Yes. You scan in your receipts to get the credits. 

0 Likes

amyinoh
Rewards Guide

Thanks for the info. Bought an item Friday and submitted it today and got my coupon confirmation quickly! Although it could take 10 weeks to get it in the mail. But that’s ok. 

0 Likes

Weino
Saver

This seems like a good deal. I bought 1 box at ShopRite and Kellogg's accepted the receipt. Then I realized that CVS had some cereals cheaper so I bought a 10.1 ounce Froot Loops there but the receipt listed it as 8.7 ounces so Kellogg's rejected it. The same thing happened to one of my friends with a different cereal. I'm going to return it at CVS and buy more at Shoprite. Very frustrating that CVS does not list items correctly on their receipts.

0 Likes

Memega
Saver

I’m VERY disappointed with my coupons. It’s good for ONE product UP TO $5. AND “Limit of One coupon in same shopping trip.” 🤔🙄

Weino
Saver

That sucks. The terms and conditions say one $5 coupon, leading me to believe that I could buy 2 items that were $2.50 each, for example. One free item of up to $5 is very different and false advertising.

0 Likes