cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kelloggs Frosted Flakes at Shoprite!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20210701_054828_697.jpg

Kelloggs cereal on sale at Shoprite this week 2/$2 with digital coupon (1 time use only. You cannot buy 4 today and 4 tomorrow)

Buy 2 Frosted Flakes with Cinnamon Basketballs submit to Ibotta for $1 back on each for free cereal. 

The digital limit is 4 offers, Ibotta offer is limit 5, so you can get 4 free.

Mix and match with the original Frosted Flakes and submit for .40 back and pay only .60 a box.

Just remember, must buy in groups of 2 for the digital coupon (up to a maximum of 8 boxes).  Buy 4 of each, pay $8 and get back $5.60 for a net cost of $2.40 or only .30/box.

Limit 4 per variety on the digital offer, so you CANNOT do 5 and 3 to max out the Ibotta offer. 

12 Replies

Re: Kelloggs Frosted Flakes at Shoprite!

cweiner31
Core Shopper

I noticed this too and plan to get 4 free boxes. I'll get them at the ShopRite near me that has a bin for donations and drop them in the bin after paying for them. These have way too much sugar for me. I will make sure to check the upc on ibotta before purchasing though. The weights don't match up between ShopRite and ibotta and I don't want to get tripped up over it.

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  My sister bought it yesterday and her box is 10.2 oz - may or may not match up - uggh - thanks for pointing that out. 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  My sister dropped off a 10.2 oz box for my boys to try yesterday - so I scanned it, it actually pulls up BOTH IBOTTA OFFERS, The $1 and the .40  (BUT remember to edit your redemption for the correct one).  Although these stack, they are not meant to. 

cweiner31
Core Shopper

Good to know. Thanks! I will stop there later and get them and some Eggland's best eggs ($1.99 minus 50 cent coupon which doubles minus 10 cent ibotta any eggs offer). Hopefully some good bonuses this weekend!

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@cweiner31  Good deal on Kotex too - 2/$5 and a $4 digital

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY @cweiner31 and anyone else who purchased Kellogg’s cereals recently, you could get free kids books.

I happen to buy specially marked boxes but as long as you purchased them during the promo time and still have your receipt (from the last 14 days), you can still claim them.

You also have an option to donate to your local schools or libraries, so I just claimed two books yesterday to be sent to my local library (arriving in 8 weeks). I contacted them ahead of time and they were thrilled!

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotions/2021-bts-national/redemption.html 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  I don't think I've purchased much cereal lately - do the Kelloggs Jumbo cereal count as well?  Those I know I bought recently. 

0 Likes

Xiao
Deal Ambassador

@FelskyNY 
Certain ‘Jumbo’ products are listed under the participating products, so maybe worth a try?

Your friend would have to create a Kellogg’s account, if they doesn’t have one already but I thought it was for a good cause, so went ahead with it. They gave me 700 points for just setting up a new account, although it’s a long way to go to claim a GC…

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/content/dam/kfr/promotions/microsites/2021-bts/participating-p... 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Xiao  I have a KFR account, I just don't always use it as for some reason I have trouble uploading the receipts and I run out of patience. 

0 Likes