Re: King Arthur Pancake Mix free after Digital Rebate

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Saipan 

👍🏻

amyinoh
Core Shopper

That website didn’t work. But this one has the rebate request for the pancakes: https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/PancakeRebate

Rickibotta
Deal Master

The confetti pancakes be callin' me.....Target looks like my best option

(my Krogers dont carry them and Amazon is slow delivery)

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta 

You got a sweet tooth? 🦷

0 Likes

MelissaR
Skilled Saver

@Sorensoj  Thanks.  The stores in my area only carry the Gluten Free mix, so I had to order the Buttermilk from Amazon.  But sheesh, almost a month til it gets delivered, even with Prime!

0 Likes

Sorensoj
Skilled Saver

@MelissaR 

I hear ya on the Amazon delay.  The supply chain issues are really affecting everything.  It's getting harder and harder to find food (at least in my area).  In my case, the local Target had a few of the pancake mixes left.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

So it took me about a month to get this rebate.   It kept giving me network errors regardless what browser and/or device I used.  I'm a little worried going forward when it comes to CHOP rebates.  I think there had been two other rebates that had no issued in the past for other products.

Must have been just me.   Nobody else mentioned issues.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Jensaves2Htown
Core Shopper

@Rickibotta  I had to contact them, too, for this rebate.  I had trouble uploading my receipt.  At first, I thought I had a problem with my Paypal.  They sent me another link and everything worked then.  I was paid right away.

0 Likes