cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KIZE BAR MULTIPACK FAO @ WALMART - FOUND LOOK FOR $1 PEELIE!!!

FelskyNY
Deal Master

20211008_062714.jpg

 Another offer not showing on my Walmart app.

18 Replies

Re: KIZE BAR MULTIPACK FAO @ WALMART

Dean

Brickseek found one matching product at just one area Walmart for $6.98. Almond Butter Chocolate Sea Salt. 🧐 I’m not sure I’m that desperate to try it but might need it for bonus completion. Maybe some SK scans will make up the extra dollar. 

(’๏_๏`) The moment you realize 2022 is pronounced “2020 too”.
0 Likes

Tikiki
Rewards Advocate

@FelskyNY  No Kize offer for me. Too bad, the boy really enjoys those. I’m betting Ibotta doesn’t want to mess with my Core Bar addiction! 🤣

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

I got lucky and my Walmart had these in stock. Three different flavors. They were 5.96 so a .03 MM. I sure didn't need any more energy bars, but I don't turn down free! LOL

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids  Do you know if they were showing in your app?  or you just went to the store.  Enquiring minds want to know. 

0 Likes

mmoore01
Rewards Whiz

I picked a box of this this morning at my local Walmart.  Cookie Dough.

The shelf said $6.98, but when it rang up, it was $5.96.  The offer is only good for two days, so it will probably go up to the higher price soon.

I didn't check the Walmart app.  I was already there to pick up stuff for dinner and they had two flavors, the Cookie Dough and the Chocolate Salt variety.  

0 Likes

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY They were showing in the app for me, but it looked like maybe this is an old item by the shelf tag. It was a different kind of white (not a good explanation) like perhaps it's getting ready to be discontinued. I could absolutely be wrong about that though. Just my impression. The other shelf tags were different.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@mom2furkids @mmoore01   thanks for the description - hmmm - should I stay or should I go?  That would have been a great addition to our play list. 

A little Clash to keep us going today. 

mom2furkids
Skilled Saver

@FelskyNY I had to laugh cause that song plays in my head too when I'm trying to decide if I really want to run out or not, Glad I'm not the only one. LOL And it's tough since the app isn't always correct. Sigh..... 

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

IMG_20211008_123728_356.jpg

 PEELIE ALERT!!!!