cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Knocked out the 5/15 tonight!

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

Took a break from work tonight to do WM, Target, Kroger run (I am so lucky 2 of the 3 are 2 blocks behind my house!) Please don't flame me if I'm off by a few cents - posting this in case helpful to others chasing the big bonuses this month as I am, or needing to get to a Target spend to get the extra discount (SK was big saver here!):

Walmart:

Clorox to go sheets .98x2 – 1.75 IR = 0.21

Covergirl mascara 5.49 – 2IR – 3 paper coupon = 0.49

Band-Aid 30 count $2 – 1IR = 1

Covergirl powder 5.96 -2IR -3 paper coupon = 0.96

New England coffee $3.78-3IR = 0.78  (NOTE - online it says almost 6 but in my walmart is 3.78)

Total Walmart = 3.44

Target:

Siren snacks (2) 2.49x=4.98 – 2IR = 2.98

Colgate keep 9.99 – 3DC – 3IR = 3.99

2 tooth brushes (just to get the TCG and hit my 50 for the discount) 3.99 each =7.98

3 pack Renuzit = 2.69- 1 IR= 1.69

AirWick (AGHHHHHHHHH can’t believe I have more!) (3) – 2.59x3=7.70  - 1.75TargetDC – free AW paper coupon - 7.5IR – 3 CDC =  7.07 MM

Bake pan 3.59 -2 SK = 1.59

Downy sheets 2.99 – 2.29SK = .71

Clorox bleach 3.99-1.26 SK = 2.73

Tide pods 20 ct 6.99- 2.28=4.71

Grove soap b1g150% - 7.5 – 4.5 SK (scanned extra kicks) = $3

BUT got 10  off total (10/50) (and then got 5TCG = 7.31 (and target didn’t recognize the $5GC so had to go to associate to get it, so it didn’t impact my other discounts like it does when the register recognizes the TCG)  TOTAL  7.31

Kroger
icy hot  5.79 -2 IR and 2KDC = 1.79

Muscle milk 4.99 - 3.49 KCB – 2.5IR = 1MM

Tempeh 3.29 - .75IR - .75 kcb = 1.79

Good Culture (they were out of the red kind, agh!) 3 – 1.5 KDC – 1 IR – 2 Aisle (they have still been paying but realize some concerns here) = 1.5MM

Chao vegan cheese $6 – 3.25 (just realized 2 offers scanned, don’t want to get banned so will report this to Ibotta) = 2.75

Go macro bar 2.5 – 1 IR – 1 KCB = .5

Kroger total 4.33

Total OOP 10.08 (after taking into account 5 mid week bonus!)

Total = 10.08

16 Replies

Re: Knocked out the 5/15 tonight!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

You got lucky with the Air Wick warmers CDC.   They usually catch any DQ/PQ.MQ used and reject rebate.  

I bought 3 papers just to get these coupons, and the DT lady gave me the coupons from a damaged paper.  So let me preface this by saying I am an idiot......lol.  I bought 4 at Target and when I submitted to ibotta, I realized once again it was limit 3.  I even had it written on my list as limit=3.    So I just lost out on $2.50 by not holding it back for another transaction.  I was actually surprised when Target SCO accepted 4 identical coupons in the same transaction.

If you haven't done so, do the CDC printables (2 copies).  I am sure the claimed limit will hit soon.

So I still have 2 printables left.  They are $3 off of a two-pack, so for those printing them,  make sure you do not use at a store that would refuse them because they are over the cost of the item.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta oh I made sure that I had one of those darn Airwick warmers that did not have a coupon attached to it otherwise absolutelyCDC Will reject it! Learned my lesson the hard way before on that🤬. (so had one that attached $1.75 off from target, another one that was free from a paper coupon and then another one that I paid full price for and CDC you better give me my freaking three dollars back Since I followed the rules!😺(but then of course submitted all for IR)  now, only 10 more warmers to find new homes for since I certainly don’t need them ….

0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Rickibotta But in terms of feeling like an idiot I have to return something at Walmart from tonight , which is a nightmare and I try to avoid returning things at Walmart because I’d rather just eat the cost then deal with the nightmare of that experience at the Walmart near me, but I didn’t realize that on one of the AW misters you had to buy two for the rebate. I didn’t claim it on my Ibotta submission but I keep reading these horror stories about people having everything reversed If they return one thing on their receipt. If I’ve already cashed out hopefully it will all work out! 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl 

Sorry, I missed that you only used other Qs for two warmers.  I have done that b4 and had them deny me...lol.

Are u saying u bought 4 warmers,  one of which was a single warmer?  Or are you talking about it being 1 of the 3 you mentioned above?

If you are saying you did buy 4  and only mentioned 3 because only 3 of them had rebates, then I guess you are saying you would like to return the 4th one since a single-warmer package doesn't qualify for the ibotta rebate.

If I am correct  it may not trigger a reversal since it does not qualify.  Reversals typically happen when you buy 5 qualifying items, but the IR limit is 4.  If you return the 5th one, it would trigger a reversal.  So, if youvtry it. Just make sure you have both receipts.  YOU MAKE SURE THEY GIVE YOU THE RETURN RECEIPT.  If you attempt a singke return, make sure they return the right one.  Know your ibotta balance before the return, so it helps you ensure your balance is accurate if something goes wrong.

If you dont want to risk it, ask for a CS manager and ask for a no receipt return.  Explain the concern about ibotta reversal and explain in as much detail as they care to hear.  Show them the receipt, but don't let them have it.  

I would personally avoid a swap because that just invites more things rhat can go wrong.

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@Rickibottathat is excellent advice for my return - thank you! I meant that I bought a mist refill I have to return (had 1.5 coupon I promptly forgot to use, but then realized that I had to buy 2 to get the 3IR, so I have no use for this thing!) I didn't claim it, and so hopefully will not cause any issues.    CDC just sent through the $3 for the 3rd warmer, so I'm happy about that!!   Now, need to find more people who want to take these warmers off of my hands!!!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

I printed off two $3.00 coupons from CDC through Swagbucks on Sunday and today, two more showed up.

My wife is about to send me to the dog house.  What can I do with 20 Air Wick Warmers?  I bought some a while back when it was the singles and now I have even more doubles!

There must be something I can turn them into.  Maybe a night light?  A USB Charger?  How about a coffee warmer?  There must be something I can make with these. 

Has anyone take one apart?  Is there any components in the thing or is it actually using 120V AC to ionize the oil?  I have never even used one, so is there a fan inside?

My thoughts on these deals:  Air Wick is about to change the design of the Warmer and is trying to get rid of the old ones as fast as possible.  Probably not, but there are a lot of videos on YouTube of people refilling the bottles instead of buying more from Air Wick.

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@mmoore01I am laughing - I am in the same boat re: these warmers!!!! I posted on the "Buy Nothing" Facebook page for my neighborhood to see if anyone wanted them, and unloaded about 6 so far, however, I am starting to think people don't realize is is just the warmer.....I guess I will donate them to the thrift store for my favorite animal rescue and hopefully someone will buy them...........

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Shopgirl @mmoore01 

Where is everyone buying these that will take the $3:PQ.  KROGER price is $2.79, and it was a fail.

0 Likes

Icequeen813
Deal Master

@Rickibotta  2 pk free at Publix w DC. I’ve got 5 in use now w essential oil, Now Glade is all over WM, Fabreze in the rotation too, can’t interchange warmers…

0 Likes