cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Knocked out the 5/15 tonight!

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@Icequeen813 

WM price is under $3, so the $3 off PQ failed.  Same thing at kroger.  I am asking what places would accept a $3 PQ when item is under $3

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes

RCKCreatEnt
Deal Expert

@Shopgirl #€££ on wheels today!  U-go GURL! 

Shopgirl
Skilled Saver

@RCKCreatEnt  haha!!!!! I'm in too deep now for the 45/140 to not make this profitable! (Since this is one of my busiest times at work, bad idea probably for me to go DEEP on couponing / rebat-ing in december! ha!

@Rickibottafor the warmers I got, this is what I did at Target:  bought 3 (2.59 each). used 1 paper coupon for a free warmer (From sunday paper) didn't specify amount. Then applied 1.75 Target DQ.  Then got 3 IR for 2.50 each, and I used the CDC mobile app and they did give me the full 3 back (hit my pay pal this morning!).  Turned out to little over $7 MM.

0 Likes

Hgreenia
Deal Sharer

what is SK? ty for posting!

0 Likes

mmoore01
Deal Master

@Rickibotta 

Walmart's policy is to give the full coupon value even if the item costs less.  Of course, some stores could restrict this.

I was able to use the $3 coupons at self-checkout. A Walmart Associate did have to approve the coupon, but it went through fine.

0 Likes

FelskyNY
Deal Master

@Hgreenia  SK is Shopkick - another app that many of use to stack w/ Ibotta for more savings.

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

@mmoore01 

Good grief.   I can't believe she shot me down......lol

This is their coupon policy:

• The coupon value will be applied to the price of an item allowing any overageto be applied to the transaction total.
  • In select instances, Walmart may give cash after overages are applied to the transaction total (remaining basket).

Now they are showing OOS...........oh the humanity

“about me: Suburbs of Indianapolis Indiana. BOILER UP!! Favorite stores: Kroger & Meijer"
0 Likes