cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kroger 5X Coupons - Multiple Usage?

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Have made two purchases of Kraft Mac & Cheese at Kroger in the last week, purchasing 5 each time.

I was surprised to see that the $1 WYB4 DQ applied both times.  

The terms don't seem to support this should happen though.

I believe in the past thee were deals where you could reuse the 5X coupons on unlimited shopping trips until expiration.

Thoughts?  Have any of you tried redeeming the current 5X on multiple trips?

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
Tags (2)
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Kroger 5X Coupons - Multiple Usage?

Lorr
Rewards Guide

They are multiple use, once per day I believe. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Thanks for your thoughts.  The workers at my two stores and the CSR on phone support both told me they weren't.

They should state this somewhere.  It is not included in the terms.

IIRC, it used to say you could reuse them until expiration n the coupon terms, or at least in the promotion details.

“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
0 Likes

Lorr
Rewards Guide

Yeah I thought it used to say something like once per day or something but I just looked and it just says one per household. I haven’t done one of the 5x coupons in a while, I just remember it not going away until it expired. And you could stack paper coupons with them since they weren’t manufacturer coupons. It could be different now though or depend on the specific coupon/savings event. 

0 Likes

Rickibotta
Deal Master

Yes,. I have some similar recollections. 

Right now, the Kraft Mac & Cheese is stuck in MY COUPONS showing as REDEEMED.

I have only seen a redeemed coupon in MY COUPONS when a coupon is hot.

Also, the 5X coupons in MY COUPONS that I have not redeemed can be unclipped.

The 5X coupons in MY COUPONS that I have redeemed can't be unclipped

(They should do a better job staying on top of their coupon policies on their website.  Saves a lot of frustration)

0 Likes